Mission Ridge Ski & Board Resort works hard to maintain and support the surrounding community in many ways; from our 5th Grade Mountain Discovery Program, to hosting the Alpine events of the Washington State Special Olympics Winter Games, to being a major sponsor and we help out where we can ... Mission Ridge is committed to the community that surrounds it.
Community Programs & Events
- 5th Grade Mountain Discovery
- Washington State Special Olympic Winter Games
Mission Ridge is a proud supporter of charity organizations within local Wenatchee Valley communities. The following information is provided to assist you in requesting a donation from Mission Ridge. This serves as a set of guidelines for your planning purposes. Each request will receive consideration based on the resort's policies. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Organizations requesting a donation must submit a request in writing on company letterhead along with a contact name, date of the event/auction, tax exempt 501 (c)(3) identification and event description.
- Due to the overwhelming requests for charitable contributions consideration will be given to those organizations that send their request at least three months before the event, and to those charities that benefit the local community of the Wenatchee Valley.
- Full details regarding the level of exposure and potential audience demographics are instrumental in Mission Ridge Ski Resort's decision regarding involvement. Please provide detailed information with the request.
- If you are seeking sponsorship support please submit to the attention of the Marketing Department at Mission Ridge Ski Resort, Attn: Marketing Department, PO Box 1668, Wenatchee, WA 98807-1668.
- Requests that are faxed, e-mailed or sent within 60 days of the event will unfortunately not qualify for consideration.
Mail Requests and Support Materials to:
Mission Ridge Ski Resort
Attn: Marketing Department
P.O. Box 1668
Wenatchee, WA 98807-1668