Presented by the Wenatchee Banner Bank, the Dummy Downhill is back for another year. Participants in this quirky event use their creativity to present a non-human dummy on either skis or a snowboard. The entry must be in either human or animal form and weigh no more than 100 lbs. See a quick video that shows what it's all about.
Awards: (all categories are eligible for these awards)
- Most Creative
- Most Likely to Survive
- Judge’s Choice
- Best Carnage
- Must be on a snowboard or skis - no sleds
- Must weigh no more than 100 lbs.
- No motorization or explosives allowed
Entry Fee (helps cover the costs of your Dummy Downhill t-shirt and event setup):
- Youth Category - $5
- Adult Category - $15
- Corporate Category - $15
- Employee Category - $15
- Alumni Category - $15 (entering a dummy that has previously won in the Adult or Youth Category)
- Youth Category: Youth Season Pass for 2015-2016
- Adult Category: Adult Season Pass for 2015-2016
- Corporate Category: Corporate Transferable Pass for 2015-2016
- Additional prizes for Awards include skis, swag, and lots more - stay tuned!
Judging begins at 4 p.m. Each entry will receive 1 t-shirt, additional shirts are available for purchase for $10 each. Limited to the first 50 entries - so register NOW!
Banner Bank / Wenatchee Pediatric Dentistry / Go USA / Weinstein Beverage / Cascade Subaru / HEAD / JTS Parts & Accessories / North 40 Productions / KOHO Radio / Dutch Brothers Coffee