|Saturday 30 March 2013, 03:00pm|
Participants in this quirky event use their creativity to present a non-human dummy on either skis or a snowboard. The entry must be in either human or animal form and weigh no more than 100 lbs. See a quick video that shows what it's all about.
Awards given include:
- Most Creative
- Most Likely to Survive
- Judge’s Choice award
- Best Carnage
- Must be on a snowboard or skis
- Must weigh no more than 100 lbs.
- No motorization or explosives allowed
Entry Fee (helps cover costs your Dummy Downhill t-shirt and event setup):
- Youth Category - $5
- Adult or Employee Categories - $15
- Youth Category: Youth Season Pass 2013-2014
- Adult Category: Adult Season Pass for 2013-2014
- We also plan to hand out some additional prizes like a new pair of skis, swag, etc. Stay tuned!
A Huge Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Go USA, Cascade Autocenter, HEAD Ski, Mission Ridge Ski Team, Dutch Bros. Coffee, Coca-Cola, Wenatchee Olive Garden & Wenatchee Wild.
Judging begins at 4 p.m.
|Location On the hill behind the ski school building.|
|Contact 509-663-6543 or
Copyright © 2006-2012