The "Family Pass" is designed to get you and your family skiing at a price that won't break the bank. Families with multiple dependents in the 10-24 age range will see the greatest savings.
Have a big family? After the 4th dependent, additional family members are free.
|Family Size||Aug 1-October 31||November 1|
|2 Adults + 2 Dependents||$1,475||$1,750|
|2 Adults + 3 Dependents||$1,675||$1,950|
|2 Adults + 4 Dependents||$1,775||$2,050|
|2 Adults + 5 or more||$1,775||$2,050|
- 10% off childcare in our daycare center.
- $99 season rental equipment (save $76 off our regular price)
- 50% off a "family lesson". (This is a 2-hour group lesson for your whole family, taught by one of our expert instructors at the level of the lowest skill levels in the group. A great way for the whole family to get tips.) Schedule at least 1 week in advance.
At least one adult and dependents as claimed on your 2014 tax returns. Show a copy of your tax return with number of dependents listed when picking up your passes (feel free to black out financial information).
How to Purchase
The family pass is not currently available to purchase online. Buy:
- Over the phone: 509-888-7661
- In Wenatchee: We have opened up a storefront at Pybus Public Market in Wenatchee. Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 11am - 7pm, and Sunday 12pm - 4pm.