Today is going to be absolutely beautiful. Warm temps and great groomed surface conditions will keep you grinnin’ from ear to ear throughout the day and deep into the night. Night skiing and live music until 8 p.m.
Sunny and clear, with light winds and a high near 47 degrees.
Chairlifts and Terrain
All chairs in operation today, as well as the Pika Peak and #100LAPS Rope Tows. Last weekends big storm allowed a bunch of new terrain to be opened. See the grooming report for full details on open terrain.
Chair 4 will close from 3-4 p.m. for a re-groom before night skiing.
Warm temps persist but continued low humidity is maintaining quality of the snow. Groomed surfaces are looking awesome this morning and if you pick your spots carefully, there is still some really nice off-piste action to be had as well. Surfaces will warm throughout the day becoming more spring-like by afternoon.
Ski and ride with care when off groomed runs as there are still spots of thin cover, especially on recently opened terrain. Respect rope lines and trail closures. They are there for your safety.
- Immersion Program: Adult program designed to take your skiing to the next level.
- Mountain Music Festival w/ The Soul Proprietors: Live music in the lodge from 4:30-8. (Band starts rocking at 6:30)
- Twilight Snow Shoe Trek: Guided snowshoe trek / $5
- Night Skiing from 4-8 p.m.
- High School Night: $5 off Night Skiing with ASB card / Special pricing on food and drinks.
- Seahawks vs. 49ers in the Lodge: Food and drink specials, guess the score contest, an additional big screen, and more.
Morning photo by Lift Mechanic James from top of Chair 2 at 7:35 a.m.