Save $30 off three days of skiing or boarding at Mission Ridge with the new Triple Play Pass. This non-transferable direct-to-lift pass can be used any three days Mission Ridge is open during the 2013/14 season.
- $125 plus tax for adults (ages 25-61)
- $100 plus tax for (ages 7-24 & 62-69)
Passes work out to a $10 savings per day off our regular priced tickets.
- Non transferable. Passes are specific to one person and include a photo and name.
- A direct-to-lift pass with a bar code that is scanned just like a season pass. A "use" is taken off the pass each time it is scanned. After three days, it will no longer work.
- Can be redeemed for $100 discount off an adult season pass or $70 off a young gun or senior season pass at any time during the season.
- Non-refundable. Triple Play Passes expire at the end of the season. Use it or lose it!