All of our policies are subject to change based on the evolving nature of the pandemic as well as federal, state, and local public health guidelines. For state guidelines, please visit https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard.
We've Got This
Be patient and respectful of your fellow skiers/riders and our employees. We're excited to have another great season with your help! This will take teamwork and all of the Mission Ridge community needs to be on the same page.
Masks are currently required at all indoor locations when not actively eating or drinking.
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test is not currently required to visit Mission Ridge.
We strongly encourage cashless payments at all locations - All major cards and forms of mobile payment accepted. You can also put money on your season pass, or use our physical or digital gift cards.
Avoid Traditionally Busier Days/Times
If you can, consider avoiding busier days and times. Ski or ride with fewer people in the afternoons, evenings, or midweek. You can also save money by visiting during traditionally less busy times. Check out our Midweek or Twilight Pass options.
Lift Lines & Chair Lifts
- Chairlifts will be loaded to capacity
- Unrelated parties will be able to ride the lift together
- The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2) bubble carriers will not have capacity restrictions
- Masks are not required outside
- You can expect standard organization of lift lines, with no "ghost" lanes
- Please wear a mask if you are high-risk or if you feel uncomfortable
Reservations are not required for Mission Ridge Passholders. If needed, on-mountain capacity may be limited, especially during holiday and peak periods, by tightly regulating stand-alone lift tickets and other products.
Season Pass Info
Daily Lift Tickets
Daily lift tickets will be available this season. We strongly encourage guests to purchase online in advance. On peak days, ticket availability may be limited and may not be sold the day of, in person at the Ticket Office.
On Mountain Restaurants
- There are currently no restrictions on indoor seating capacity at Mission Ridge’s Chair 5 Pub, Ka Wham Cafe, and Midway Lodge Restaurants.
- Masks are required indoors when not actively eating or drinking.
- We encourage guests to order meals online for pick-up at the Ka Wham Cafe and to visit our on-mountain outlets especially during peak times.
Ski School, Rentals, Retail Shop
Online purchase and reservations for Ski School Lessons and Equipment Rentals will be required on Peak Days and highly recommended on non-Peak days to secure your spot and receive necessary information prior to your arrival. Day of lesson space and rentals may be limited or not available. Guarantee your spot online and in advance. Walk in rentals will be available on opening weekend.
- Face coverings will only be required indoors and are not required to be worn during lessons while outside.
Lesson Info | Rental Info | Retail Info
We anticipate having childcare services available this season for children ages 2-6.
- Childcare will not be available opening weekend.
Transportation To The Mountain
SkiLink bus service from Wenatchee will be in operation this season. Please click on the link below for the route information.
RV/Overnight parking will be permitted with a reservation for available spaces for any night prior to an operating day.