Unlimited skiing and riding from 2 pm to close every day of the 2021/2022 winter season.
Ski the rest of this season with the purchase of a 2021/22 Premier Season Pass!
Initial Sale Price
|Adult (25-69)||$359||Limited Stock At This Price|
|Primetime (18-24)||$259||Limited Stock At This Price|
|Youth (10-17)||$209||Limited Stock At This Price|
|Child (0-9)||$49||Limited Stock At This Price|
|Master (70+)||$129||Limited Stock At This Price|
*Prices listed do not include 8.3% wsst
Twilight Pass Details
- Valid 2 pm to 4 pm on days without Night Ski Operations
- Valid 2 pm to 9 pm during Night Ski operations (There are 45 Night Ski nights scheduled for the 2021/22 season!)
- Access to all chairlifts from 2 pm to 4pm and then Chair 1 and Chair 4 from 4 pm to 9pm during Night Ski operations
- Premier Pass Benefits do not apply to the Twilight Pass
Family Pass Discount
The Family Pass discount is designed to get you and your family skiing and riding at a price that makes enjoying your time on the slopes a little easier on your bank account. Savings start at 1 Adult + 2 Dependents ages 0-24. Save 5% on all passes purchased for your family. Enter code: FAMILY at checkout to receive family pass discount. Purchases that do not qualify for the Family Pass Discount will be automatically refunded.
Spread the cost for an entire winter of fun out over the spring, summer, and fall with easy payments. Payment plans have no additional costs or interest to ensure you can slide easily right onto the slopes next season.
Payment Plan Info
Are you a new Mission Ridge Season Passholder or returning Passholder from a previous season? If so, we will need to collect a picture for each pass you purchased.
Pass Photo Options
- Upload your photo during your online purchase.
- After you have purchased your pass online you can upload your photo by logging into your account.
- Stop by the Season Pass office at the mountain to have your photo taken on a day we are open for skiing and snowboarding the remainder of this season.
- Email your photo to [email protected] and include first name, last name and date of birth for each Passholder.
Passes cannot be issued until photos are received.
Were you a 2020/21 Season Passholder? If so, you are good to go if you want to use your current pass photo. If you would like a new pass photo, or if you are a new Passholder, we will need to collect a picture for each pass you purchased through one of the methods mentioned above.
Liability Release Form
If you ordered your pass over the phone or still need to fill out a liability release, please sign the release by clicking on the link below.
For questions regarding season pass sales please email [email protected].
2021/22 Planned Operations Calendar
A TWILIGHT PASS IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. Except where Refund applies, all season passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be discounted or rolled-over under any circumstances, including the length of the season, weather conditions, open terrain, open lifts, and operating schedule*. Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions, transfer of employment or program rules. Refund requests will not be considered if received after March 31 of the Season for which the Pass was purchased. To apply for a refund, please contact our Season Pass office by calling (509)663-6543 or emailing [email protected] to provide proof of your medical condition or transfer of employment.