9:10 am Update
A thorough review of multiple forecasts in addition to current observations has led us to make the decision to cancel operations for today, Monday, February 22nd due to high winds. It is never easy to make the call to close but the weather has the ultimate say in these matters. Keep your fingers crossed for cooler temps and calmer winds to prevail and we look forward to seeing you on the mountain soon!
If you have a pre-purchased ticket for today you will be automatically refunded.
7:40 am Update
All Chairs are on wind hold due to high winds across the mountain. We are experiencing sustained winds near 60 mph with gust of 80+ mph. Wind speeds are not forecast to decrease until later this morning at best. We will reassess and update at 10am.
The wild weather from the weekend continues on. We are experiencing high winds across the mountain this morning and they are forecast to continue throughout the day. It is likely that the wind will have an impact on chair lifts and operations today. While Chairs 1,the Wenatchee Express, 3 and both rope tows are normally scheduled for operation today, with the wind situation we will look to start the day with Chairs 1, 3, 4 and the Pika Peak Rope Tow. Chair 2 will open as conditions permit today. The 100Laps terrain park will be open but the 100Laps Rope Tow will be closed for maintenance. With temperatures ranging from 30-40 degrees expect precipitation to change with elevation. We received 2 inches overnight, surface conditions will vary around the mountain. We are seeing both soft, saturated snow as well as firmed up snow, expect your runs to be variable from the top down.
Chairs 1, the Wenatchee Express, and 3 as well as the Pika Peak rope tow, and 100LAPS Rope Tows are scheduled for operation from 9 am to 4 pm. *The Wenatchee Express will likely start the day on hold and we will open the chair when conditions permit. Chair 4 will be open to start the morning. The 100Laps Rope Tow will be closed for maintenance.
Please make sure to dress appropriately for the conditions and remember that we are asking that everyone use their car as their base camp as there is limited seating inside and capacity restrictions are in place for all inside spaces.
It is important that everyone recognizes that this season is different from any we’ve experienced. It is up to every individual, both ski area employee and guest, to do their part to help protect the health and safety of our skiing and snowboarding community. Our expectation is that each one of us will follow protocols to help keep each other healthy. We ask all employees and guests to share in this responsibility and help us, “be the reason we have a season.”
2/22 - Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Strong and damaging winds, with a west wind 45 to 50 mph decreasing to 31 to 36 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 85 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
2/22 - OPEN 9am-4pm
- 9am - 4pm: Chair 1, Chair 2, Chair 3, and the Pika Peak rope tow. *Chair 2 will likely start the day on hold and we will open the chair when conditions permit. 100Laps rope tow is closed for maintenance.
*Chairs scheduled for operation. Chair configuration may change at any time. Additional chairs will open as conditions permit.
Grooming Report | Detailed hourly updates (NWAC) | NOAA forecast | NWAC forecast
**Run status may change at any time and may not be reflected on the website immediately. Unmarked/marked obstacles do exist, and coverage is variable. Respect all rope lines and trail closures.
Chair 2 Project Update
The Wenatchee Express Is Now OPEN!
Base Area Operations
Season Pass/Ticket Office
OPEN at 8am
Full Day Tickets Are Sold Out For The Following Dates: 2/21.
Purchase Tickets Now
Eating and drinking establishments are limited to 25% capacity for indoor service. Outdoor dining and to-go service are permitted, provided that all outdoor dining must comply with the requirements of the Outdoor Open Air Guidance. Table size for indoor seating is limited to a maximum of five (5) guests and outdoor dining is limited to a maximum of six (6) guests. All inside tables will accommodate guests purchasing food from our lodges and on busy days will have a time limit of 30 minutes.
Chair 5 Pub - OPEN from 8am-Close today
KaWham Cafe - OPEN from 8am-Close today
Midway Lodge - CLOSED
Outback Snack Shack - Open conditions permitting.
Taco Cat - Open conditions permitting.
OPEN from 8:00am-Close with online reservations for Rentals available.
Make Reservations Now
OPEN from 8:00am-Close
The Ski School is taking limited Private and Group lesson reservations.
Call (509) 888 9436 or Email [email protected] for more information regarding availablity.
For the full, planned operations calendar click here.
OPEN 7 days a week through the end of February.
Night Skiing 4pm to 9pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights through the end of February.
Night Ski Schedule
Modified Uphill Policy In Effect. Windy Ridge, Microwave, Bowl CLOSED due to avalanche danger. Winch cat operations are underway on the mountain and will be marked with signs. Stay far away!!! EXTREME DANGER. Runs undergoing winch cat operations are CLOSED to uphill and downhill travel. If Bomber Bowl and the standard uphill route is closed due to winch cat operations then uphill skiers can use Tumwater and Sunspot to reach the top of the mountain.