The new snow this week has done a great job at refreshing the slopes, softening up off-piste terrain and making for soft and smooth groomed surfaces. We're expecting relatively calm winds and comfortable temps today. It's going to be another fantastic day of riding at the Ridge!
Mostly cloudy, with highs mostly in the lower 30s. East wind around 9 mph.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and packed powder off-piste.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2, and 3, as well as the Pika Peak and LibTech 100LAPS rope tows, are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9am to 4pm.
Night Skiing on Chair 4, Saturdays through February 23rd from 4pm to 8pm.
1/11/19 Update: Modified Uphill Policy In Effect. Winch cat operations are underway on the mountain and will be marked with signs. Stay far away!!! EXTREME DANGER. Runs undergoing winch cat operations are CLOSED to uphill and downhill travel. If Bomber Bowl and the standard uphill route is closed due to winch cat operations then uphill skiers can use Tumwater and Sunspot to reach the top of the mountain.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.