10 am Update
It is snowing lightly near the top and the skiing is great with fresh corduroy and a thin layer of slightly windrifted new snow. Off-piste is still firm and variable but as it keeps snowing and blowing conditions should improve substantially. Weather will probably be changing throughout the day with snow, sun and clouds moving in and out.
6 am Report
At the moment it is snowing and blustery at the base, but it's looking like it'll clear up and be another sunny day. We can expect quick conditions and more great grooming from our hardworking crew. A bit of windblown snow could freshen things up higher on the hill.
See you on the mountain,
A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Windy, with a west wind 26 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines and trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- All chairs as well as the Pika Peak and LibTECH 100 Laps rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. Chairs 1 & 4 will be open from 4pm-9pm for night skiing.
- Lift Ticket Prices: $75 for Adults, $65 for ages 18-24, $55 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $35 for ages 70+
- Night Skiing Prices: $25 for Adults, $20 for ages 18-24, $15 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $10 for ages 70+ ($10 add on for day ticket)
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
- The Chilcare Center is full on 2/15, 2/16, and 2/17
OPEN DAILY THROUGH FEBRUARY 9AM-4PM. NIGHT SKIING THURSDAY-SATURDAY 4PM-9PM.
2/14/20 Update: Modified Uphill Policy In Effect - Winch cat operations are underway on the mountain and will be marked with signs. Stay far away!!! EXTREME DANGER. Runs undergoing winch cat operations are CLOSED to uphill and downhill travel. If Bomber Bowl and the standard uphill route is closed due to winch cat operations then uphill skiers can use Tumwater and Sunspot to reach the top of the mountain.
*Any areas where snowmaking operations are underway (whether guns are running or not) are closed to public access. When in doubt stay out.
Click here or all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.