Come on up for some excellent spring conditions on the mountain as the temperatures creep up, the sun dominates the sky and snow coverage is at its peak!
Mostly sunny, with highs mostly in the middle 30s. West wind around 8 mph becoming northeast.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and variable conditions off-piste.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2 and 3, as well as both rope tows, are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- $39 Beginner Group Lessons
- Bucket Of Beer Special - Buy 4 Get 1 Free *exclusions apply
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer or Latte for $12
- $50 punch card for 10 Belt Waxes ($20 savings)
- 25% off Helmets and Goggles
- 50% off Trespass Jackets and Pants
- 30% Off All Gloves and Mitts
Season Passholder Food & Beverage Specials (weekdays only)
- Buy 1 breakfast get 1 of equal or lesser value half off before 10 am
- Buy 1 appetizer get 1 of equal or lesser value half off 2 pm to close
- $3 off a pitcher of beer from 2 pm to close
We are open Thursday through Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm.
3/15/19 Update: Modified Uphill Policy In Effect - Winch cat operations are underway on the mountain and will be marked with signs. Stay far away!!! EXTREME DANGER. Runs undergoing winch cat operations are CLOSED to uphill and downhill travel. If Bomber Bowl and the standard uphill route is closed due to winch cat operations then uphill skiers can use Tumwater and Sunspot to reach the top of the mountain.
*Any areas where snowmaking operations are underway (whether guns are running or not) are closed to public access. When in doubt stay out.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.