Who is ready to get back out on the mountain? A massive high pressure ridge moved in this past week and looks to persist through the weekend, at least until Tuesday. This has meant clear skies and no natural snow, but a lot of good temps for snowmaking. The MRSM crew has once again be out on the mountain, hard at work building up that base for your enjoyment!
Expect base area temperatures in the mid-20s and ridge-top daytime temperatures in the low 40's for much of the weekend. While it's cloudy and grey in the lowlands, sunny, clear skies will dominate at Mission Ridge. Conditions will be perfect to rediscover your form and wake up those legs in anticipation of the return of winter.
See you on the hill,
Summit: Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
Base Area: Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater, Mimi, and Pika Peak will be open and groomed. Tumwater 3 is scheduled to be open but not groomed. Additional terrain will open as conditions permit.
The Lib Tech 100LAPS was crushed (in the good way) by snowmaking this past week and will open for the season on Saturday 12/9. For Friday a hike terrain park with a number of features will be set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 2.
- Chairs 1 and 2 as well as the Pika Peak Rope Tow scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with early season menu.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We OPEN this weekend Friday through Sunday 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates