10 am Update
It is a beautiful and quiet day on the mountain. It is snowing steadily at the moment and conditions are really good. Off trail conditions are still pretty soft from our last storm, and have filled in a bit more overnight with the wind. The runs are great shape as well thanks to the hard work of our grooming team last night.
6 am Report
We have some nice new snow blanketing the mountain, and it's looking like sun later in the day. It will be cold out there so make sure to dress extra warm. Come up to the Ridge and enjoy a quieter weekday session. It will not be hard to have some fresh tracks all for yourself!
See you on the mountain,
A 30 percent chance of snow after 7am. Areas of blowing snow before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -12. Windy, with a west wind 18 to 28 mph decreasing to 7 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Expect variable conditions across the mountain. All off-piste areas are now open.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1,2, and 3 as well as the Pika Peak and LibTECH 100 Laps rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm
- Lift Ticket Prices: $75 for Adults, $65 for ages 18-24, $55 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $35 for ages 70+
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
OPEN DAILY THROUGH FEBRUARY 9AM-4PM. NIGHT SKIING THURSDAY-SATURDAY 4PM-9PM.
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect
Click here or all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.