We're expecting another breezy, sunny day, featuring firm & fast corduroy. Join us for a few laps this morning to extend the weekend vibes! A brief reminder that we will be returning to our standard operating schedule this week, closed Tuesday-Wednesday, open Thursday-Monday.
Mostly sunny, with highs mostly in the upper 20s. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 23 mph decreasing in the afternoon.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and variable conditions off-piste.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2, and 3, as well as the Pika Peak and LibTech 100LAPS rope tows, are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9am to 4pm.
Night Skiing on Chair 4, Saturdays through February 23rd from 4pm to 8pm.
1/9/19 Update: Uphill Policy CLOSED as of 12:01am on Thursday January 10th for Avalanche Mitigation Work.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.