Good Morning! We have received 6" of new snow overnight, 22" in 48 hours, and 33" in the past 72 hours! It's been a fantastic powder cycle at the Ridge and it's not over yet, there's another 3-7" in the forecast again today!
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as -9. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and powder skiing off-piste today. We will be grooming main runs full width, with narrow secondary runs. Enjoy the pow!
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2, & 3 and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. [The 100LAPS park will be closed today.]
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer/Latte for $12
- Buy 2 Mission Ridge t-shirts and get any baseball cap 50% off
- $25 Saturday Night Lessons, rope tow only
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9am to 4pm.
Night Skiing on Chair 4, Saturdays through February 23rd from 4pm to 8pm.
The Uphill Policy is CLOSED as of 12:01 am on Tuesday, February 12th for avalanche mitigation work.
Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb 12-13 Mission Ridge will be hosting a private event and all runs will be closed to uphill travel during as normal on operating days. Additionally, with active weather please stay tuned for nighttime Avalanche Mitigation closures that will occur in anticipation of early morning mitigation work.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.