Join us for the final Monday of the season. We'll have sunny blue skies, smooth fast corduroy, and a little exploration is all it takes to find soft packed powder off-piste. See you on the Mountain!
Mostly sunny, with highs in the upper 20s. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 12 and 18 mph.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and variable conditions off-piste.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2 and 3, as well as both rope tows, are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer or Latte for $12
- $50 punch card for 10 Belt Waxes ($20 savings)
- 25% off Helmets and Goggles
- 30% off Trespass Pants and 50% off Trespass Jackets
Season Passholder Food & Beverage Specials (weekdays only)
- Buy 1 breakfast get 1 of equal or lesser value half off before 10 am
- Buy 1 appetizer get 1 of equal or lesser value half off 2 pm to close
- $3 off a pitcher of beer from 2 pm to close
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.