Sunny skies, cool temps and light winds on tap today, so we’re expecting another stellar day of skiing at the Ridge. It’s the last day of the year and I can think of no better way to celebrate. There's still plenty of soft snow to be found, so put on your best outerwear, grab your preferred riding gear and get out there!
Brisk and beautiful on the hill today. The snow is cold and fast and should be great for cruisin on the groomers as well as poking around off piste. The Windy Ridge gate is now open. As always, be cautious when skiing new terrain where variable conditions and obstacles may exist.
Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. South wind around 7 mph.
Groomed surfaces will vary between firm and soft depending on the amount of natural snow they were able to hold after the warm system and associated winds earlier this week. Off-piste conditions are windblown/packed powder with variable coverage. Windy Ridge, Microwave, Bowl 4 are now open for the first time this season. Additional terrain will open today as conditions permit.
*Low snow coverage in areas. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
- All Chairs as well as the Pika Peak and Lib Tech 100LAPS rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day tickets are $69 for Adults, $59 for ages 18-24, $49 for ages 10-17, $7 for ages 9 and under and $20 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We are OPEN 7 days a week through January 1st from 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates