We are excited to announce that we will be opening for the 2017/18 season Saturday November 18th from 9am-4pm! An opening day of November 18th is a week earlier than scheduled and the second time in the last four seasons the resort has been able to open prior to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Partly sunny, with a high near 32 and a southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater and Mimi will be open and groomed.
Check out the Grooming Report for more info on groomed runs and open terrain.
- Chairs 1 and 2 scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. The Pika Peak and Lib Tech 100LAPS rope tows are not scheduled for operation opening weekend.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snack and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be open this weekend 9am-4pm. We will be closed Mon-Thurs 11/20-11/23. We will re-open Fri-Sun 11/24-11/26 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
- Firefighter and Emergency Personnel Appreciation: To say thank you for their service, Mission Ridge will be honoring Firefighters, EMTs, and Law Enforcement professionals by providing free skiing and riding from opening day through the third weekend in December. We welcome both active duty emergency responders and 2017 summer seasonal personnel to enjoy time on the mountain.
Uphill PolicyWeather Updates