It was great seeing so many familiar faces in the lift line this morning. 3" of natural snow is just what we needed to push the stoke and the conditions up a notch, there's nothing like plunging your boots in some fresh soft snow and then ripping some fast, smooth Mission Ridge corduroy!
Welcome to the 2018/19 season!
The snow gods have rewarded our excitement to ski with a few inches of new snow for opening day 2018 and, according to the forecast, there might be more on the way!
Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 30. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Terrain will be limited to Mimi. There will also be 4 features in the Lil' Bomber Terrain Park near the Base Area.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
Special Offers - Black Friday through Cyber Monday
- $30 online day lift tickets good this weekend. Must buy in advance and online.
- Get a FREE Lift Ticket for any day in the 18/19 season when you purchase $100 Mountain Money. Only available to purchase online on Friday.
- $79 Super Ticket - good every day through 12/21 - only available this weekend & Monday online
- $20 off any 18/19 Day Lift Ticket. Only available to purchase online on Monday 11/24.
- Chair 1 is scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day tickets are $44 for Adults, $34 for ages 18-24, $24 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $10 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with an early season menu.
- Midway Lodge - CLOSED
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - CLOSED for lessons but staff will be available to book lessons for future dates and to sell Freedom Passes and Multi-Week lessons.
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
Early Season Operations Schedule
Nov. 23-25: OPEN
Nov. 26-29: CLOSED
Nov. 30-Dec. 2: OPEN
Dec. 3-6: CLOSED
Dec. 7-9: OPEN
Dec. 10-13: CLOSED
Dec. 14-Jan. 1: OPEN DAILY
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect. Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.