Lets. Go. Skiing! We welcome you back to your winter home and the start of the 2017/18 season up at Mission Ridge. It is exciting to be opening early for the second time in four seasons and on or before Thanksgiving weekend for the third time in the last four years. It has been a great start to the month of November with good natural snowfall and some awesome snowmaking productivity as well. These conditions have come together to allow for limited early opening today and we want to emphasize that even though things are off to a good start, early season conditions do exist out there. Make sure, as always, to ski and ride with care and easy style your way back into winter condition.
See you on the hill,
Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater and Mimi will are open and groomed.
A hike terrain park with a number of features is set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 3 as well.
Check out the Grooming Report for more info on groomed runs and open terrain.
- Chairs 1 and 2 scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. The Pika Peak and Lib Tech 100LAPS rope tows are not scheduled for operation opening weekend.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snack and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be open this weekend 9am-4pm. We will be closed Mon-Thurs 11/20-11/23. We will re-open Fri-Sun 11/24-11/26 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
- Firefighter and Emergency Personnel Appreciation: To say thank you for their service, Mission Ridge will be honoring Firefighters, EMTs, and Law Enforcement professionals by providing free skiing and riding from opening day through the third weekend in December. We welcome both active duty emergency responders and 2017 summer seasonal personnel to enjoy time on the mountain.
Uphill PolicyWeather Updates