11 am Update
Day 2 is underway with crystal clear skies and sunlight streaming down on the base area! Pika Peak is now open, so mobilize your beginning skiers and riders and get them a head start on the season.
It's a beautiful morning on the hill and we're expecting blue skies and fun times. We received another inch of snow during the day yesterday to bring our total to 4" since Thanksgiving Day. The new snow has fortified the man-made base, making for an excellent groomed surface. But don't take my word for it, get up to the ridge and sink your edges into it and find out for yourself!
Mostly Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 6 to 14 mph.
Terrain will be limited to Mimi. There will also be 4 features in the Lil' Bomber Terrain Park near the Base Area.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
Special Offers - Cyber Monday
- $79 Super Ticket - good every day through 12/21 - only available for purchase this weekend & Monday online
- $20 off any 18/19 Day Lift Ticket. Only available for purchase online on Monday 11/26.
- Chair 1 is scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day tickets are $44 for Adults, $34 for ages 18-24, $24 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $10 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with an early season menu.
- Midway Lodge - CLOSED
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - CLOSED for lessons but staff will be available to book lessons for future dates and to sell Freedom Passes and Multi-Week lessons.
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
Early Season Operations Schedule
Nov. 23-25: OPEN
Nov. 26-29: CLOSED
Nov. 30-Dec. 2: OPEN
Dec. 3-6: CLOSED
Dec. 7-9: OPEN
Dec. 10-13: CLOSED
Dec. 14-Jan. 1: OPEN DAILY
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect. Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.