It is time again to get back out on the mountain and lay down some turns! A bit of natural snow this last week and a whole lot of that MRSM white gold have Sunspot, Tumwater, Mimi and Pika Peak looking great this morning. A chance for a couple inches of snow today and tonight combined with some crisp corduroy turns this morning sounds like a great way to start the month of December! It is time to get back to the mountain, shake off the rust, and continue the start of another great season at The Ridge.
See you on the hill,
Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 30. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater, Mimi, and Pika Peak are open and groomed.
A hike terrain park with a number of features is set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 2.
- Chairs 1 and 2 scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. The Pika Peak and Lib Tech 100LAPS rope tows will not be in operation today.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snacks and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be open this Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm. We will be closed Mon-Thurs 12/4-12/7. We will re-open Fri-Sun 12/8-12/10 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates