Good Morning! We have received 12" overnight and over 15" of blower pow for the storm total so far. These quantities will likely go up significantly as the day goes on with the forecast calling for another 7"-11" of new today. It is cold on the hill this morning and the wind chill is expected to be -15 to -23 today. Please keep any exposed skin covered and ski with a partner, keep them in sight. The snow is very light and the wind is blowing. There will be significant drifts all over the mountain today. Have a most excellent pow day!
7:30 am Update
Due to sustained high winds with very cold temperatures at the Summit, and the expectation that these conditions will persist, Chair 2 will start the day on hold. Chair 2 is expected to open as soon as conditions permit.
12:00 pm Parking Update
Spots are opening up in the Base Area lots. We have seen over 16" of new snow in the last 24 hours and are looking forward to more deep turns this afternoon and during Night Skiing tonight!
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 6. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a northeast wind 21 to 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
Expect face shots on and off-piste today.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- All Chairs and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. The 100LAPS park will be closed today.
- Night Skiing on Chair 4 from 4-8pm.
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- Night tickets are $23 per person, or $9 if upgraded from the current Saturday’s day lift ticket.
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer/Latte for $12
- Buy 2 Mission Ridge t-shirts and get any baseball cap 50% off
- $25 Saturday Night Lessons, rope tow only
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9am to 4pm.
Night Skiing on Chair 4, Saturdays through February 23rd from 4pm to 8pm.
2/9/19 Update: Uphill Policy CLOSED at 12:01am on Sunday 2/10 for avalanche mitigation work.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.