It's a sunny, crisp morning at the Ridge. The 2018/19 season is winding to a close, but the fun is not over yet. Come celebrate a great season with one last weekend on the mountain! As always we'll be closing out the season with our retro, tropical-themed scavenger hunt, Flamingo Days!
10:30 am Update
The Annual Flamingo Days celebration is under way! We've had almost every weather condition of the season this morning, from blue skies to full on snow! Due to the variable weather, surface conditions and coverage vary as well. Reports indicate that just under half of the birds have been found, so plenty more chances to win. The sun is back out and there's nowhere to hide. Happy Hunting!
Mostly sunny, with highs in the 30s. Very windy, with a west wind between 28 and 37 mph, with gusts above 50 mph.
Expect variable, late-season conditions on the mountain today.
Bomber Cliffs access is closed due to minimal snow coverage.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- All Chairs and both rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-2pm.
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- $39 Beginner Group Lessons
- Bucket Of Beer Special - Buy 4 Get 1 Free *exclusions apply
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer for $12
- 35% off all remaining merchandise in the Retail Shop
We are OPEN Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.