The weekend is finally here and it is time to get out on the mountain! Hats off to the awesome Mission Ridge Snowmaking team and all the other mountain operations departments. They put in the work to assist mother nature so that we can all get back to sliddin' around. There is a bit of snow in the forecast for tomorrow and tomorrow night so keep your fingers crossed for some big dumps. Start your December off right and remember that life looks better from The Ridge!
See you on the hill,
Snow. High near 28. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater and Mimi will are open and groomed.
A hike terrain park with a number of features is set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 2.
Check out the Grooming Report for more info on groomed runs and open terrain.
- Chairs 1 and 2 as well as the Pika Peak rope tow scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snacks and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be open this Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm. We will be closed Mon-Thurs 12/4-12/7. We will re-open Fri-Sun 12/8-12/10 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates