With chair construction work ongoing throughout the summer and fall, access for hiking and biking will be slightly modified, especially in the parking lot, at the bottom of Chair 2, and around the Midway Lodge. We ask that everyone coming up to enjoy the mountain please help us with this project by staying out of closed areas and avoiding work zones. Construction will be ongoing, likely seven days a week, and our top priority is keeping everyone safe.
- Please follow the designated route through the parking lot
- Use Mimi, Tumwater and, Katsuk to access the top of the mountain
- Chair 3 and 4 terrain is open except on the Summer Road and where work is underway
- The area around the Midway Lodge, including the deck, is closed to access
- keep dogs on leash
- Please follow all other off-season access policies
More InfoMountain Updates