We will be open today from 9am-4pm with Chair 1 and the Pika Peak tow in operation from 9am-4pm. Chair 2 will not be in operation today. Lift tickets will be discounted to reflect the limited opening of chairlifts and terrain.
Snow, mainly after 4pm. High near 36. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Mimi will be open and groomed as well as a hike terrain park with a number of features set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 3.
- Chair 1 and the Pika Peak rope tow scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $35 for ages 10-69 and $5 for ages 9 & under and 70+ to reflect the limited opening of chairlifts and terrain.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snacks and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be closed Mon-Thurs 11/20-11/23. We will re-open Fri-Sun 11/24-11/26 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
- Firefighter and Emergency Personnel Appreciation: To say thank you for their service, Mission Ridge will be honoring Firefighters, EMTs, and Law Enforcement professionals by providing free skiing and riding from opening day through the third weekend in December. We welcome both active duty emergency responders and 2017 summer seasonal personnel to enjoy time on the mountain.
Uphill PolicyWeather Updates