A few wispy clouds in the sky this morning, possibly signaling good things to come, but today we're expecting the sun to warm us as we lap Chair 1. It's a great way to warm up for the season, knock the rust off the edges, and re-learn the turn. Once you're a pro again, join us in the Lodge for the Hawks game and Happy Hour at 3 pm.
Partly sunny, with a high near 33. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
Terrain will be limited to Mimi and Pika Peak. There will also be 4 features in the Lil' Bomber Terrain Park near the Base Area.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
Special Offers - Cyber Monday
- $79 Super Ticket - good every day through 12/21 - only available for purchase this weekend & Monday online
- $20 off any 18/19 Day Lift Ticket. Only available for purchase online on Monday 11/26.
- Chair 1 is scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day tickets are $44 for Adults, $34 for ages 18-24, $24 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $10 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with an early season menu.
- Midway Lodge - CLOSED
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - CLOSED for lessons but staff will be available to book lessons for future dates and to sell Freedom Passes and Multi-Week lessons.
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
Early Season Operations Schedule
Nov. 23-25: OPEN
Nov. 26-29: CLOSED
Nov. 30-Dec. 2: OPEN
Dec. 3-6: CLOSED
Dec. 7-9: OPEN
Dec. 10-13: CLOSED
Dec. 14-Jan. 1: OPEN DAILY