The month of December is off to a great start! We received another 1” of new snow overnight which has us sitting at 5” in the last 24 hours, 7” in the last 48 at Midway and 4" in the last 24, 6" in 48 at the top of the mountain. Last night also saw cold temps for continued snowmaking as well. You can look forward to nice groomed conditions again today with a bit of the soft stuff off the sides of the runs. Early season conditions with low snow levels are definitely still present so make sure to stay on open runs, watch for marked and unmarked obstacles, and respect all rope lines and trail closures as they are there for your safety. Additional terrain will open as conditions permit.
See you on the hill,
A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater, Mimi, and Pika Peak are open and groomed. Additional terrain will open as conditions permit.
A hike terrain park with a number of features is set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 2.
- Chairs 1 and 2 as well as the Pika Peak Rope Tow scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. The Lib Tech 100LAPS rope tows will not be in operation today.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snacks and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be closed Mon-Thurs 12/4-12/7. We will re-open Fri-Sun 12/8-12/10 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates