Good Morning! We have received 27" of new snow in the last 48 hours, with the last 5 of that coming overnight. It's going to be another great day of powder skiing at the Ridge!
9:30 am Parking Update
The Base Area parking lots a filling up. Once they are full we will be running shuttles to the lower mountain lots. The Ski link bus is running today as well.
10:30 am Update
Absolutely EPIC bluebird POW day at the Ridge! Due to the high winds yesterday, some slopes are wind-affected and scoured, but all that snow had to go somewhere, it's your job to find it! The snow has settled just a bit, making for effortless, bouncy waist-deep turns in many places. Tips up!
11:30 am Parking Update
Spots are now beginning to open up in the Base Area lots.
Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -11. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and powder skiing off-piste today. We will be grooming main runs full width, with narrow secondary runs. Enjoy the pow!
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- All Chairs and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. [The 100LAPS park will be closed today.]
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer/Latte for $12
- Buy 2 Mission Ridge t-shirts and get any baseball cap 50% off
- $25 Saturday Night Lessons, rope tow only
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9am to 4pm.
Night Skiing on Chair 4, Saturdays through February 23rd from 4pm to 8pm.
2/9/19 Update: 2/10/19 Update: Uphill Policy will be CLOSED as of 12:01 am on Monday, February 11th for avalanche mitigation work.
Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb 12-13 Mission Ridge will be hosting a private event and all runs will be closed to uphill travel during as normal on operating days. Additionally, with active weather please stay tuned for nighttime Avalanche Mitigation closures that will occur in anticipation of early morning mitigation work.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.