9:25 am Update - Overflow parking in effect.
8:38 am Update - We anticipate parking lots to be full in the next 30 minutes.
With the current Health Department guidance for social distancing and avoiding close proximity in groups, Mission Ridge has reduced seating in the lodges and will have reduced bus capacity in the event that overflow parking is needed.
- Please, Please Carpool - we really want to make sure everyone can fit in our parking lots and that we don’t turn folks away.
- Consider packing a lunch or buying food to-go and eating in your car.
- Dress warmly as the temperatures are forecast to be very chilly with a breeze.
- Consider coming for the afternoon - the skiing will be great all day.
Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -3. Northeast wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
Packed Powder and Variable Conditions. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines and trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- All chairs as well as the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Lift Ticket Prices: $75 for Adults, $65 for ages 18-24, $55 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $35 for ages 70+
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - CLOSED
March 12-29 we will be open Thursday-Sunday (closed Monday-Wednesday).
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect
Click here or all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates