It looks like April has another beautiful day in store for day 2 of Flamingo Days and our final day of operations for the 2018/19 season! The sun's expected to be out again, and winds should be calmer, allowing temperatures to rise a bit earlier in the day. Remember to remain cautious of thin, late-season coverage, and enjoy the snow!
Mostly sunny, with highs mainly in the middle 30s. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast.
Expect variable, late-season conditions on the mountain today.
Bomber Cliffs access is closed due to minimal snow coverage.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- All Chairs and both rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-2pm.
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- $39 Beginner Group Lessons
- Bucket Of Beer Special - Buy 4 Get 1 Free *exclusions apply
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer for $12
- 35% off all remaining merchandise in the Retail Shop
We are OPEN Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.