What a fun day! Poor visibility in the morning gave way to fresh snow mountain wide by mid-day. This fresh snow helped to turn the nice groomed conditions this morning into some fresh fluffy turns by end of day. We have picked up 4" of new snow today and as of 5:20pm it is still dumping. A couple more inches are forecast tonight so keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned in. New terrain will open as conditions permit.
See you on the hill,
Saturday Night Forecast
Scattered snow showers before 11am, then isolated snow showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Scattered snow showers before 11am, then isolated snow showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
***Early season conditions. Low snow coverage. Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety. As always, ski and ride with caution.
Sunspot, Tumwater, Mimi, and Pika Peak are open and groomed.
A hike terrain park with a number of features is set up at Midway near the bottom of Chair 2.
- Chairs 1 and 2 as well as the Pika Peak Rope Tow scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. The Lib Tech 100LAPS rope tows will not be in operation today.
- Lift tickets will be discounted to $49 for Adults, $39 for ages 18-24, $29 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $15 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with early season menus.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with with snacks and beverages available.
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School- OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
We will be closed Mon-Thurs 12/4-12/7. We will re-open Fri-Sun 12/8-12/10 9am-4pm. Operations Calendar
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.Weather Updates