It has been a great opening weekend so far and we are looking forward to capping it off tomorrow. Chairs 1, 3 and 4! as well as the Pika Peak Rope Tow will be open.
Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 21. North wind 10 to 13 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Limited terrain open off of chairs 1, 3 and 4. Additional terrain and chairs will open as conditions permit. Runs off of Chair 3 and 4 have been compacted by snowcats but not tilled by grooming. Expect variable conditions on Chair 3 and Chair 4 terrain.
There are several small features set up in the Lil' Bombers terrain park on Mimi for today as well!
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 3, 4 and the Pika Peak Rope Tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Early Season Prices for Chair 1, 3 & Pika Peak Rope Tow: Day tickets are $55 for Adults, $45 for ages 18-24, $35 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $20 for ages 70+.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with an early season menu.
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with early season menu.
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
Early Season Operations Schedule
Nov. 29- Dec. 1: OPEN
Dec. 2-5: CLOSED
Dec. 6-8: OPEN
Dec. 9-12: CLOSED
Dec. 13-15: OPEN
Dec. 16-19: CLOSED
Dec. 20: OPEN DAILY THROUGH FEBRUARY
Cyber Monday Special Offers
- $20 off any 19/20 Day Lift Ticket. Only available to purchase online on Monday 11/24.
Modified Uphill Policy in effect through 5pm - 7am Sunday morning.
From 7am to 5pm Sunday 12/1, uphill travel is closed within the Ski Area Boundary. Uphill users need to be off of the mountain and back in the base area by 7:00 a.m. The two backcountry routes - Lakes Trail to access Clara Lake and the Mission Peak environs and the the Outback Route to access the Stemilt Basin - remain open.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.