We have received 1" overnight and 5" of new snow since Monday! Temperatures have been hovering around freezing since the first storm cycle came through on Tuesday, so there may be some variable characteristics in the new snow, but there's 5" of fresh on the ground and that's all that really matters to this snow reporter. We're expecting the sun to come out after about 11 am, so it should be a gorgeous pow day!
11 am Update
The clouds cleared just in time for first chair this morning, making for a classic bluebird pow day! The new snow has had some time to settle and it's developed a stiff layer in the top inch or so. The skiing is actually getting better as those crusty areas get busted up by all the folks out there ripping it up! If deep snow isn't your thing, you're in luck because the groomers are super smooth and soft, fun times guaranteed!
Partly sunny, with highs mainly in the middle 30s. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and maritime powder snow off-piste.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2, and 3, as well as the Pika Peak and LibTech 100LAPS rope tows, are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
We are open Thursday through Monday from 9am to 4pm.
Night Skiing on Chair 4, Saturdays through February 23rd from 4pm to 8pm.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.