10 am Update
The groomers are top notch today with just enough softness to lay out some nice easy carves. It's truly some of the nicest grooming I've seen this winter. Off-piste conditions are variable; there's some decent chalky cold snow on top but it's very firm in spots. The sun is out and it's a wonderful and quiet day at the Ridge.
6 am Report
It's clear out this morning and it's looking like it will be another beautiful sunny day on the mountain. The skiing will likely be firm but fresh early in the day, possibly softening a bit as it warms up. We're looking forward to a chance of snow starting tonight but especially later in the weekend.
See you on the mountain,
A 30 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Windy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines and trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1,2, and 3 as well as the Pika Peak and LibTECH 100 Laps rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. Chairs 1 & 4 will be open from 4pm-9pm for night skiing.
- Lift Ticket Prices: $75 for Adults, $65 for ages 18-24, $55 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $35 for ages 70+
- Night Skiing Prices: $25 for Adults, $20 for ages 18-24, $15 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $10 for ages 70+ ($10 add on for day ticket)
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
- The Chilcare Center is full on 2/15, 2/16, and 2/17
OPEN DAILY THROUGH FEBRUARY 9AM-4PM. NIGHT SKIING THURSDAY-SATURDAY 4PM-9PM.
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect
Click here or all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.