Spring is around the corner and the conditions are beginning to reflect the warmer temperatures and increased sun. Sharpen your edges and wax your boards to make sure you're prepared for firm mornings and soft afternoons. There's plenty of snow to be skied yet.
10:30 am Update
A few wisps of cloud high in the sky but for the most part, sun and some fantastic snow on the hill this morning. A skiff of snow fell over the last two days that has settled in between the bumps and given the groomers a little refresh. Have fun!
Mostly cloudy, with highs mostly in the middle 30s. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming southeast.
Expect excellent groomed conditions and variable conditions off-piste.
Click here for the full Grooming Report.
Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2 and 3, as well as both rope tows, are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm
- Day Tickets are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. Save up to 60% off the window ticket rate when you purchase in advance online. Buy Now
- The Chair 5 Pub - Open
- Kawham Café - Open
- Midway Lodge - Open
- The Rental and Retail Shop - Open
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - Open
- The Child Care Center - Open
- $39 Beginner Group Lessons
- Bucket Of Beer Special - Buy 4 Get 1 Free - *excludes shock top & Boot-jack in lodge
- Get a Belt Wax and a Beer or Latte for $12
- $50 punch card for 10 Belt Waxes ($20 savings)
- 25% off Helmets and Goggles
- 50% off Trespass Jackets and Pants
- 30% Off All Gloves and Mitts
Season Passholder Food & Beverage Specials (weekdays only)
- Buy 1 breakfast get 1 of equal or lesser value half off before 10 am
- Buy 1 appetizer get 1 of equal or lesser value half off 2 pm to close
- $3 off a pitcher of beer from 2 pm to close
We are open Thursday through Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.