12:45 PM Update
Chair 2 is on hold due to high winds. We will monitor and reopen if the conditions allow.
10:00 AM Update
I just two runs on Chair 2 and the snow is super soft on and off run. Everything filled in nicely overnight and it is still snowing accross the mountain. The groomers have a nice soft layer of snow on top of them making for some easy turns with tons of opportunity for fresh tracks. Come check it out for yourself and enjoy a quiet day on the mountain.
6:00 AM Report
It is currently snowing right now here at the base and the groomers are feeling extra soft and fluffy. With an inch of new snow overnight and snow accumulation the last few days it is going to be a great day. Snow is in the forecast so come on up and find those leftover pockets of powder from the weekend.
See you on the mountain,
A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 12 by noon, then falling to around 5 during the remainder of the day. Wind chill values as low as -14. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
Expect variable conditions across the mountain. All off-piste areas are now open.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1,2, and 3 as well as the Pika Peak and LibTECH 100 Laps rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm
- Lift Ticket Prices: $75 for Adults, $65 for ages 18-24, $55 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $35 for ages 70+
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
OPEN DAILY THROUGH FEBRUARY 9AM-4PM. NIGHT SKIING THURSDAY-SATURDAY 4PM-9PM.
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect
Click here or all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.