10:00 AM Update
I just took two runs in the upper basin in the sun and groomers are firm as expected. Off-piste is still very firm but still fun and soft in some areas. The fresh corduroy made for some fun turns, so come on up and enjoy a midweek day.
6:00 AM Report
It is going to be another beautiful sunny day up on the mountain! The groomers will be firm again today with hardpack off-piste. The forecast is predicting far less wind compared to yesterday so Chair 2 should be operating from the start. Come on up and enjoy some rays and fresh corduroy.
See you on the mountain,
Sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines and trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1,2, and 3 as well as the Pika Peak and LibTECH 100 Laps rope tows are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Lift Ticket Prices: $75 for Adults, $65 for ages 18-24, $55 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $35 for ages 70+
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN
- The Rental and Retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
OPEN DAILY THROUGH FEBRUARY 9AM-4PM. NIGHT SKIING THURSDAY-SATURDAY 4PM-9PM.
Standard Uphill Policy In Effect
Click here or all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.