Conditions are looking up here at Mission Ridge. We have received 2" of fresh snow in the past 24 hours and snowmaking operations are going full blast with great weather forecasted for the weekend. See Y'all tomorrow!
Mostly cloudy on Friday with a chance of snow going into Saturday and clearing on Sunday. Daily highs in the upper 20's.
Terrain will be limited to Mimi, Pika Peak and the Lil' Bomber Terrain Park near the Base Area.
Additional terrain will open as conditions permit.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chair 1 and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- Day tickets are discounted to $44 for Adults, $34 for ages 18-24, $24 for ages 10-17, $5 for ages 9 and under and $10 for ages 70+ to reflect the limited opening of chairlifts and terrain.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN with an early season menu.
- Midway Lodge - CLOSED
- The rental and retail shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
Early Season Operations Schedule
Nov. 30-Dec. 2: OPEN
Dec. 3-6: CLOSED
Dec. 7-9: OPEN
Dec. 10-13: CLOSED
Dec. 14-Jan. 1: OPEN DAILY
We are currently closed to any uphill skiing, snowshoeing or hiking in the areas and runs as indicated on the attached early season map. Closed runs are Mimi, Compromise, Lower Chak Chak, Sitkum, Tumwater, Lip Lip, Nastar, Nertz, Sunspot, Katsuk, and areas around and above Midway.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.