We are pleased to announce that Chairs 1, 2 and 3 will be in operation Friday and ALL Chairs will be in operation Saturday and Sunday!!! Huge shout out to the Snowmaking, Grooming, Lift Ops, Lift Maintenance, Patrol and all other Mountain Ops crews for making this a possibility! Marked and unmarked obstacles do exist so please stay on open runs and respect all posted closures, rope lines, slow signs, and other posted warning signs. The forecast is looking snowy moving into next week, so we expect to see even more terrain open as coverage improves and we transition to daily operation for the holidays. See you at 9 am Friday!
Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
A 20 percent chance of snow before 10 am. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Terrain will be limited to Mimi, Pika Peak, and the Lil' Bomber Terrain Park accessed from Chair 1, Sunspot, Katsuk and Tumwater accessed by Chair 2, Kiwa, Java, Lower Wawa, Kwan, and Toketie accessed by Chair 3, Castle and Sitkum accessed by Chair 4 and the Pika Peak rope tow.
Additional terrain will open as conditions permit.
Early season conditions exist. Please stay on open runs and respect all rope lines/trail closures as they are there for your safety.
- Chairs 1, 2, 3 and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm on Friday.
- Day ticket window rates are $74 for Adults, $64 for ages 18-24, $54 for ages 10-17, $10 for ages 9 and under and $25 for ages 70+. For advance day and mulit-day ticket rates or to purchase tickets in advance please visit our website.
- The Chair 5 Pub and Kawham Café - OPEN
- Midway Lodge - OPEN with an early season menu
- The Rental and Retail Shop - OPEN
- The Mission Ridge Ski School - OPEN
- The Child Care Center - OPEN
Early Season Operations Schedule
Dec. 7-9: OPEN
Dec. 10-13: CLOSED
Dec. 14-Jan. 1: OPEN DAILY
We are CLOSED to any uphill skiing, snowshoeing or hiking in the areas and runs as indicated on the attached early season map. The safety of the public and our staff during this timeframe is our top concern. If in doubt - stay out. Closed runs are Mimi, Compromise, Lower Chak Chak, Sitkum, Tumwater, Lip Lip, Nastar, Nertz, Sunspot, Katsuk, and areas around and above Midway. We are CLOSED to all uphill skiing, snowshoeing or hiking from 7am to 5pm on all operational days.
Click here for all the details regarding the current status of the Uphill Policy.