Need ski or snowboard equipment for the season but don't want to commit to the expense of purchasing gear? You need a rental pass from the Ridge.
|Rental Pass*||Adult (25+)||Primetime (18-24)||Youth (10-17)||Child (9& Under)|
*Equipment must be turned in at the end of each day. Rental Pass equipment is not take home. Price does not include 8.3% wsst
What is a Rental Pass?
- Access to rental gear for the entire season for just $299 plus tax.
How does it work?
- Sign up today and swing into the rental shop any day of the season and pick up your gear.
What do I do with the equipment at the end of the day?
- No need to bother with packing dripping wet gear into your vehicle. With the rental pass you just drop the gear off at the shop at the end of every day.
Is the Rental Pass only for skis?
- The Rental Pass can be used for skiing or snowboarding, or you can even switch between the two once per day.
How To Purchase
- The Rental Pass is available for purchase online and in person on the mountain at the Rental Shop. The Rental Shop is located on the ground floor of the Hampton Lodge (the main lodge in the Base Area).