RV Reservations or available same day RV spaces will cost $20/night. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance online. If you would like to reserve a space prior to the website going live, please visit the season pass office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will assist you.
- RV parking is allowed in designated spots. ONLY 15 RV spots are available.
- We charge a $20 nightly fee per space, for any night prior to an operating day.
- Truck campers can park in our lower lot without reservations or a fee.
- Reservations can be made online and fee paid in advance. If all spots are reserved, we will post that info on our website.
- All unreserved RV spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No saving of spots is allowed.
- If all spots are taken, then RV owners will find options possibly available at Confluence State Park and Blu-Shastin RV Park.
- Each space is allowed one RV and one additional vehicle. Tow vehicle must be parked on the bank below the Parking Office.
Mission Ridge allows RV parking in a designated area of 15 spaces at a backed-in angle of ~30 degrees. See photo. We do not have an overflow parking area so spots are either by reservation or on a first come basis. The designated RV area is not exclusive to RV use and may be used for general parking as space allows on a first come basis.
- RVs are NOT allowed to park in areas other than the designated RV area.
- All RVs must be self-contained. No electrical hook-ups are available.
- RVs are allowed to park overnight ONLY in the designated RV area and ONLY during nights when Mission Ridge is open for operations to the public on the following day.
- All vehicles including RVs must be attended overnight.
- All vehicles including RVs are NOT allowed to be left on-site during periods when the area is closed.
- The Mission Ridge slopes are closed by the Ski Patrol at 4 p.m. for grooming and other maintenance. Skiing or riding after hours, before opening or during avalanche control, is prohibited. Uphill users must follow our uphill use policy.
Other Rules to consider for Overnight RV Parking
- All alcohol must be kept inside your RV. Washington State Law dictates that without a proper license, alcohol is prohibited in any public place (RCW 66.04.010-23 & RCW 66.44.100).
- Tubes and sledding devices of any kind may not be used on any property under the control of the ski area.
- Quiet time is 11PM to 8AM. Only quiet generators during quiet time please.
- Be respectful of others staying in the lot. No profanity or unruly behavior.
- All pets must be on a leash, in a kennel, or inside the RV at all times.
- Owners may not allow their pet to negatively impact other guests
- Pets may not be on any area of the ski hill or in any buildings
- Owners are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their pets
- All trash generated during your stay must be picked up and taken with you when you leave.
Failure to follow rules or requests of an authorized ski area personnel will result in loss of overnight privileges.
Please follow all other posted parking rules and signs.
Please check during the season for updates to this policy. Please call (509) 663-6543 or email email@example.com for additional information.