We are always looking for quality people who enjoy the mountains, providing high quality guest service and conveying a warm welcome to all who visit our area. We will begin hiring in September and October for the 2014-15 season. If you are interested in a position for the 2014-15 winter season, please fill out an application below.
2014-15 Seasonal Openings
We will begin hiring for the 2014-15 winter season in October. Applications received before that time will be kept on file and referenced when hiring begins.
- Snow Sports Center: Ski & Snowboard Instructors (Training Provided)
- Rental/Repair: Cashiers, Ski Check, Ski Shop
- Food & Beverage: Cashiers, Servers, Bussers, Cooks
- Operations: Parking Attendants, Snowmaking, Terrain Park Assistants, House Keeping, Lift Operators
- Retail Associates
- Mountain Hosts
If you are under 18 years of age, you can apply for the following positions
- Season Pass
- Employee Discounts throughout the mountain
Ski Patrol: All Ski Patrol candidates must complete the Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) course and demonstrate the necessary skills in order to be eligible for consideration as a member of the Mission Ridge Ski Patrol. For more information please contact the Patrol Director, Brad Whiting, email@example.com.
Fax: (509) 663-1838