2013-2014 Season Passes
A season pass gives you unlimited access to Mission Ridge everyday we operate, starting in late November (snow willing) through our scheduled closing in early April, 2014.
It's more than just unlimited access to great powder and perfect groomers! Check out our long list of Passholder Perks if you need convincing!
|Child (6 & under)||$89|
|Youth / Young Adult (7-24)||$319|
|Super Senior (70+)||$89|
The new Mission Ridge "Family Pass" is designed to get you and your family skiing at a price that won't break the bank. The family pass starts at $1,400 for two adults and two dependents (up to age 24). Families with multiple dependents in the 7-24 age range will see the greatest savings. Learn more.
A season pass for $319 for college students. To qualify for the college pass you must be registered for 12 undergraduate or 8 graduate credits at an accredited college or university. Present your college photo ID and registration receipt when you pick up your pass.
First Turns Pass
The First Turns Pass package is a $349 season pass for beginners. It includes a season pass, three beginning level lessons, (you must be NEW to skiing or snowboarding), and rental gear and equipment for the entire season (not take home - pick up rentals each day). It can only be purchased in person at the mountain. A $49 season pass for 6th graders. Offer expires Oct. 31, 2013 (for the 2013/14 season).
Corporate Transferrable Pass
The Mission Ridge transferable pass ($800) is good for you, your employees, and your clients any day of the week and every day of the season. It is fully transferable, allowing it to be used by anyone you choose. The transferrable pass is redeemable at the ticket window for one (1) lift ticket per day, every day we are open in the 2013-14 season.
- Online: in our online store
- In Person: Pybus Public Market in Wenatchee Sept. 20 - Nov. 20. We will be set up in the middle of the market Wednesdays through Saturday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
We offer three ways for you to collect your pass:
- Mail: We will begin mailing passes in early October, 2013.
- In Wenatchee: Pybus Public Market in Wenatchee Sept. 20 - Nov. 20. We will be set up in the middle of the market Wednesday through Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (PERK: Purchase or pick up your season pass at Pybus and receive a $10 gift card to South, a fresh, modern, Latin restaurant with a new location in the Pybus market. One (1) gift card per season passholder 18 and older.)
- At the Mountain: Or, you may choose to pick up your pass and get a new photo at our ticket office on the mountain any day our lifts are running during the 2013-14 season.
Photos can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Prices shown without sales tax
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Calculate your age category based on your age on December 31, 2013