Night skiing has been expanded to the top of The Ridge! New for 2022/23 season is the expansion of our night lighting system to terrain off of The Wenatchee Express chairlift.
- Night skiing will run Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights through the end of February from 4 pm to 9 pm.
- Chair 1, Chair 2, Chair 4, the Ottobahn Carpet, the Pika Peak Rope Tow, and the 100LAPS Rope Tow are scheduled for operation each night.
- Chair 1, Chair 4, and all surface lifts are scheduled from 4 pm to 9 pm.
- Chair 2 is scheduled from 4 pm to 8:30 pm.
- 2022/23 Premier Passes, Core Value Passes, and Twilight Passes are valid each night.
- 2022/23 Midweek Passes are valid for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights.
Night Ski Lift Tickets
Night Lift Tickets are currently available to purchase for the entire season.
Ticket prices will vary based on the month of the season, the day of the week, and how many tickets have been purchased for a given day. Night ticket prices can be viewed by navigating to the Mission Ridge online store through the link below.
We may require online ticket purchases on some peak days (generally mid-season weekends and holidays), and may limit the availability of tickets on those days.
How To Purchase
Night Tickets can be purchased online by clicking the link below.
Twilight Snowshoe Treks - Friday & Saturday Nights
This fun, informative, guided snowshoe trek leaves from the Mission Ridge Base Area and heads up to the Midway Lodge. The pace of each trek is fitted to the group’s interests and abilities. Great for first-time snowshoers and those looking for a unique, non-skiing, on-snow experience.
More Info & Book Now
Night Skiing Trail Map