We are always looking for quality people who enjoy the mountains, providing high quality guest service and conveying a warm welcome to all who visit our area. We will begin hiring in October for the 2017-18 season.
Current Openings - 5-17-17
Vehicle Maintenance Manager - Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Ridge Ski and Board Resort is seeking a Vehicle Maintenance Manager that is motivated, professional, friendly, highly attentive, and values teamwork. Vehicle fleet includes snowcats, heavy equipment, trucks and snowmobiles. This position is a key member of our leadership team. Compensation, benefits and duration of employment are dependant upon applicant experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES / TASKS:
- Purchases parts and equipment for vehicle maintenance department, maintaining critical parts inventory
- Develops annual budget for vehicle maintenance department
- Recommends repair or replacement of vehicles, tools, etc.
- Directly supervises vehicle maintenance personnel; including interviewing, hiring, and training
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Maintains and oversees fuel depot and petroleum products
- Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising employee performance, disciplining, and addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Work closely with grooming team and be involved in the recruiting and training of personnel
- Responsible for timely readiness of all seasonal equipment and vehicles
- Work as hands-on vehicle maintenance mechanic as required by operations and budget considerations.
- Maintain documentation on each vehicle's service history.
- This position requires contact with the general public, a friendly attitude and ability to help with minor automotive problems as required.
- All mechanical skills necessary to maintain all Mission Ridge equipment.
- Welding and metal fabrication.
- Computer and documentation skills.
- Maintaining inventory of parts and supplies.
- A minimum of five years vehicle maintenance experience with administrative experience
2017-18 Seasonal Openings
We will begin hiring for the 2016-17 winter season in October. Applications received before that time will be kept on file and referenced when hiring begins.
If you are interested in applying for a supervisory position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Other Positional Openings
- Lift Attendant
- Weekend CDL Bus Driver
- Line Cooks
- Ski School: Ski & Snowboard Instructors
- Rental/Repair Shop: Cashiers, Ski/Snowboard Technicians
- Food & Beverage: Cashiers, Servers, Bussers, Cooks, Bar Tenders (21+ Only)
- Mountain Operations: Lift Operators, Terrain Park Crew
- Base Area Operations: Parking Attendants, Bus Drivers, House Keeping
- Retail Shop: Retail Associates
If you are under 18 years of age, you can apply for the following positions
- Season Pass
- Employee Discounts throughout the mountain
If you are interested in a position for the 2017-18 winter season, please fill out the application below.
Fax: (509) 663-1838