Adult Group Lessons
For skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels!
- 2 hr Lesson (10am or 1pm)
- Lesson only . . . . . . . . . . $61
- Lesson Package (ticket and rental) . . . . . .$94
The lesson instruction will focus on building a solid foundation of skills.
Group lessons offered daily at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your lesson if you plan on renting gear.
To sign up
Email email@example.com, visit the Ski School on the mountain or call the Snowsports Center at (509) 663-6543.
All Mountain Workshop
Are you ready to seek out new terrain and take your skiing or riding to the next level? The All Mountain Workshop is here to take you to the next skill level. Join us and explore new skills and terrain with groups that will be formed based on your current skill level and overall goals for the season. If your comfort level is on Chair 1 and "green" terrain and you are ready to explore more, this is the program for you.
- Saturday Mornings 9am-11am
- Sunday Mornings 9am-11am
Session 1 Dates
- Session 1 Saturday: Jan 6, 20, 27
- Session 1 Sunday: Jan 7, 21, 28
Session 2 Dates
- Session 2 Saturday: Feb 3, 10, 24
- Session 2 Sunday: Feb 4, 11, 25
- $89 for one session
- $159 for both sessions
Ski or Snowboard, intermediate and beyond.
Groups are split by age and ability
- This is a great next step for adults (anyone 13 or older) to continue with lessons when they return the following season after the Freedom Pass.
- But not just for them, also for any adult that is interested and fits the skill level
- The dates line up with our kids multi-week programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the Ski School on the mountain or call (509) 663-6543.
The Learn to Ski / Ride Freedom Pass
The Learn to Ski/Snowboard Freedom Pass is your ticket to unlimited beginner lessons, unlimited beginner lift access, and unlimited rentals for the 2018/19 season. The program is designed to take someone who has never experienced skiing or snowboarding and allow them to feel comfortable, confident, and inspired to explore intermediate terrain by the end of the season.
Price: $189 plus tax
What is included:
- Unlimited Beginner Group Lessons
- Unlimited Beginner Lift Access
- Pika Peak Rope Tow & Chair #1 only
- Unlimited Gear Rental
Upgrades Available (after 3rd Lesson):
- Discounted Triple Play Pass
- Discount on Intermediate Group Lesson
- Special Discount on 19/20 Season Pass
How to Purchase:
Available early November through February 28th on the mountain in the Ski School Building, by calling (509)888-9436 or emailing email@example.com.
Great place for beginners
December 18th, 2017 — Trip Advisor
||New Mission LLC operates Mission Ridge Ski and Board Resort under special use permits from the U.S. Forest Service and the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.
© Copyright Mission Ridge 2018