$25 Saturday Night Lesson
A great way to introduce a beginner to skiing or snowboarding under the lights in a fun atmosphere in our 9 nights on the hill.
- 2-hour Beginner Group Lesson - Access to Pika-Peak rope tow only.
- Ski or Snowboard rental gear.
- January 12, 19, 26 (Saturday Night Session)
- February 2, 9, 16, 23 (Saturday Night Session)
How to Purchase:
Pre-register by calling the Ski School at (509) 663-6543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend arriving by 4 PM to check-in at Ski School and get your rental equipment.
Adult Group Lessons
For skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels!
A great introduction to skiing or snowboarding. Half-day lessons start at 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. or 2 p.m. Full-day lessons start at 9 a.m. and end at 1:30 p.m.or 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. You will be grouped with other skiers or riders of the same ability level.
If you plan on renting gear, please arrive at least 45 minutes before your lesson starts.
Half-Day Pricing: (2 hour lesson)
- Lesson only: $61
- Lesson w/ lift & rental: $94
Full-Day Pricing: (4.5 hours, 1/2 hour break for lunch/snack)
- Lesson only: $99
- Lesson w/ lift & rental: $131
To register call (509) 663-6543 or email email@example.com.
All Mountain Workshop
Are you ready to seek out new terrain and take your skiing or riding to the next level? The All Mountain Workshop is here to take you to the next skill level. Join us and explore new skills and terrain with groups that will be formed based on your current skill level and overall goals for the season. If your comfort level is on Chair 1 and "green" terrain and you are ready to explore more, this is the program for you.
- Saturday Mornings 9am-11am
- Sunday Mornings 9am-11am
Session 1 Dates
- Session 1 Saturday: Jan 5, 12, 26
- Session 1 Sunday: Jan 6, 13, 27
Session 2 Dates
- Session 2 Saturday: Feb 2, 9, 23
- Session 2 Sunday: Feb 3, 10, 24
- $89 for one session
- $159 for both sessions
Ski or Snowboard, intermediate and beyond.
Groups are split by age and ability
- This is a great next step for adults (anyone 13 or older) to continue with lessons when they return the following season after the Freedom Pass.
- But not just for them, also for any adult that is interested and fits the skill level
- The dates line up with our kids multi-week programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the Ski School on the mountain or call (509) 663-6543.
The Learn to Ski / Ride Freedom Pass
The Learn to Ski/Snowboard Freedom Pass is your ticket to unlimited beginner lessons, unlimited beginner lift access, and unlimited rentals for the 2018/19 season. The program is designed to take someone who has never experienced skiing or snowboarding and allow them to feel comfortable, confident, and inspired to explore intermediate terrain by the end of the season.
Price: $189 plus tax
What is included:
- Unlimited Beginner Group Lessons
- Unlimited Beginner Lift Access
- Pika Peak Rope Tow & Chair #1 only
- Unlimited Gear Rental
Upgrades Available (after 3rd Lesson):
- Discounted Triple Play Pass
- Discount on Intermediate Group Lesson
- Special Discount on 19/20 Season Pass
How to Purchase:
Available early November through February 28th on the mountain in the Ski School Building, by calling (509)888-9436 or emailing email@example.com.