10am Update: What a beautiful final morning of the season we are having, partly cloudy skies have made way for sunny spring turns. The snow is warming up but consistent turns can be found on piste and corn snow turns in the off piste. Flamingos are being found all around the mountain, but there are still plenty more to hunt down so keep an eager eye out for your opportunity to win some sweet swag. From noon to 2pm we will have Micah J at The Midway Lodge bringing excellent tunes and vibes so come join us for the party!
Early Morning Report: Welcome to the last day of the Mission Ridge 2022/23 season! Today should be an absolute blast on mountain with the forecasted weather showing mostly sunny conditions until the mid afternoon with temps in the mid to high 50’s and low winds out of the SW. We currently have a high cloud layer to the NE that we are anticipating to make way for some more sun, so definitely bring the SPF. Our grooming team is currently hard at work to bring some fantastic spring corduroy turns this morning, but do remember that snow conditions can change throughout the day as temperatures fluctuate.
This is our final weekend of the 2022/23 season and what a rad season it has been! We have an amazing weekend of spring skiing on tap with warm weather, sunny conditions, no wind and with our snow coverage, the whole mountain is scheduled for operations! Today is the final day annual Flamingo Days scavenger hunt and the opportunity to win some sweet swag, for more rules and details on how you can win, check out the event page here.
Forecast: Isolated showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Chair 1, The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2), Chair 3, Chair 4, Ottobahn Carpet, The Pika Peak Rope Tow, and The 100 Laps Rope Tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm.
- ALL 22/23 Mission Ridge Season Passes (Premier, Core Value, Midweek, and Twilight) are valid every day we are open for public operations for the remainder of the season.
- Day tickets are $119 for ages 25-69, $109 for ages 18-24, $99 for ages 13-17, $89 for ages 8-12, $9 for ages 7 & under and $59 for ages 70+. Save $20 when you purchase online, even day of at the mountain.
- The Chair 5 Pub, KaWham Cafe, and Midway Lodge will be open
- The Rental and Retail shops will be OPEN from 8am – 4pm with online reservations for Rentals available.
- The Ski School will be open from 8am – 4pm with lessons available